På vissa av dessa rutter har de kanske haft 3 rutter/dag så då drar de ner till 2 istället.
The following routes will see a minor reduction in number of weekly departures:
• Palma de Mallorca – Copenhagen, from 14 to 13 weekly departures
• Palma de Mallorca – Oslo, from 9 to 8 weekly departures
• Palma de Mallorca – Dusseldorf, from 9 to 7 weekly departures
• Palma de Mallorca – Helsinki, from 7 to 6 weekly departures
• Rome – Helsinki, from 6 to 4 weekly departures
• Tenerife North – Madrid, from 9 to 7 weekly departures
4 summer routes will be discontinued:
• Rome-Tenerife South,
• Rome-Reykjavik and
• Rome-Tel Aviv
Customers who are affected by these changes will be given the option to travel on a different itinerary.
• Norwegian will not stop offering flights to popular destinations such as Las Palmas, Mallorca and Thailand. If media states otherwise, this is incorrect.